16-10-2012

My Bucket List - Things I Really Want To Do.

We all have dreams. All of us. Some bigger than others. But we all hope that someday, they will come true. Accomplishments don't come with the wind so we have to do something about it. This is my list of things I want to do.



199856_4332484146525_589936385_n_large

1. Actually, I am already. But I want to be someone's reason and vice versa. Not one-sided.

 

2. My love for New York is big and someday I hope to visit Central Park with my love.



3. I can't really walk on high heels, well except for wedges but I think it's so hard. I constantly fall.



4. Dolphins are my favourite animals ever. I've never seen one, except on photos. So when I meet one, I want to swim with it.

redo of this.

5. Don't really want to marry, but designing my very own dress? I would love it, so much. Wedding dresses are so pretty.



6. I'd love to go to a college with dorms and everything. Like in the movies, it seems like a fairytale.



7. This is what I want to do with my life. I want to be a famous actress, the star in movies. Hard to accomplish? Yes, I know. But I want to work for it.



8. Las Vegas is the place to be. That's where all of the celebrities party, so I want to go there with my friends, meet some celebs and party all night long.



9. A heart on my hand would be amazing. It symbolizes my whole life. 



10. I want to live in Scotland, Ireland or London. I don't really know yet. Don't know where in Scotland or Ireland. 




11. I have an online friend who is actually one of my best friends. We're friends for six years already, best friends since the beginning. Our ages are completely different but we don't let that stop us. I love her.



12. The last two years there was always something going on. So I hope for a Christmas without any drama because I love Christmas, it's my favourite holiday.



13. A walk-in closet because I love clothes so much. Make outfits and be totally excited about it.
I have a phonecover already. But I don't quite like it anymore so I want a cute one, something I like. 




14. People I admire and love so much. My heart fills with love whenever I hear them sing or see them play in a movie or sitcom.









this was requested so much lol.




What is your bucket list?

Sources: perfectbucketlist.tumblr.com, weheartit.com

6 opmerkingen:

  1. ah die 2e, 6e en 13e wil ik ook heel graag haha! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super leuke post! Ik herken veel terug in mijzelf. :)
    Ik heb jou trouwens genomineerd voor de Liebster Award! (zie mijn blog www.thechange.tk)
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Aaah, Ed Sheeran! I like him soo much. I play his record a lot on vinyl and I'm going to his concert in Amsterdam in about a month :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen