16-10-2012

Announcement

You know that feeling when you're totally excited about something? And you simply can't wait to put it into action? I have that feeling right now.


                                                  Tumblr_mav3qtl9jb1r46py4o1_1280_large

I have a great idea for a series. It's going to be a huge project with interviews. And I really look forward to make it reality. Not going to tell you what it is about, because then it's no fun at all, right? At least not for me. A hint? A problem (or not) in life. Yup, vague. That's all you're going to get.

I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I do. It's going to be serious. Maybe the picture above is a little hint. Try to figure it out. Good luck.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I have no idea what you are planning.
    Skull and brains floating, but it is een stunning vector.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's a skull with a thought cloud actually, hehe. I can't say too much but it's serious business.

      Verwijderen
  2. Accually it is by Ricardo Machado - design illustration studio called brainless and he captioned it with thinking brainless
    So yeah I am pretty sure that is a floating brain...

    I am pretty sure this is the original
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/rpmac/8013176898/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I searched for it at the caption idea, and it is still thinking, so it didn't change anything because the meaning for me, is still the same.

      Verwijderen