19-10-2012

Liebster Awards: two times

The Liebster awards... I love to answer questions so I really like them. Two times I got them, so I have to answer 22 questions. Not going to link any persons because I don't follow eleven blogs, at all. And most of them have already received an award. So time to break the rules.

                                              




Rules
- You have to give this award to eleven other people. (Not going to do this one.)
- Tell eleven things about yourself.- Answer the eleven questions the other person has written down for you.- Think of eleven new questions. (Also not going to do this one.)

Eleven things about me

- I have an obsession with shopping. Everytime I go shopping, I buy something. It isn't really healthy because I throw all my money away. Not more than one time per month to go shopping, that's my restriction.

- One Direction Infection, or Directioner. I'm one of them, yes. Saving my money for a concert of them, I started last December with saving my money. Yes, I started early. Want to make sure I have enough.

- I dye my hair... a lot. Started January this year with some red through my natural brown hair. Then dyed it more red in May. Dyed it three weeks ago somewhat redder. And last week I went all red. Redhead for the win.

- Researching is my life. I love to research and discuss my point of view with others. Sometimes I get a little carried away and people start to think I'm irritating.

- Music is my inspiration. I listen to all sorts of music, but I only like it when it means something to me. If I can relate to it and cry about it, I love it.

- There is simply no movie where I don't cry. Every freaking movie, I cry. Even the Smurfs, don't blame me.

- My biggest fear is separation anxiety.  I've got the feeling everyone's just leaving me. And I   attach myself really soon. 

- My biggest flaw is, when I talk to people, I've got the urge to talk about myself again. I tell my life story too soon to people. Have to be careful because people could do really mean things with it.

- I'm a pescotarian. Fish but no meat. Since December 2011.

- I play hockey since January 2012.  Totally adore it.

- My passion is writing. I love to do it. Everytime I read a story of mine, I hate it. But when someone else reads it, they say it's really good. Still love to write though.

- I've always had long hair, but June 2011 I decided to cut it really short. Wanted to start over, two years of bullying. I wanted to be different, more myself. So I dressed even more like myself. Ignoring the haters.

Oops. That's twelve... Anyway.

Questions

- What is your favourite food and why?
Pancakes, absolutely. Don't know why, really. Just adore it. We don't eat it very much, but that only makes it taste better!

- What are your dreams for the future?
My biggest dream is to be a famous actress. But I know how hard that is and if I miserably fail, I want to be a journalist.

- What is the most exciting event in your life?
At the moment? Next week, I'm going to audition for a part in a movie. Some last year student have to do an assignment and they're going to make a movie about it. 

- If your friends would describe you as an animal, what kind of animal would you be?
A monkey. Because I'm totally hyper, all the time. I can't stop talking and moving. 

- Describe your style of clothing.
Hm, that's a difficult one. I never describe my style. I think I'd say, feminine with some rough edges. Mostly feminine, though. Sometimes even more gothic-like.

- Where do you get your inspiration?
Music, other blogs, conversations, forumposts.

- Which blogs do you check on, everyday?

http://theneonsign.blogspot.be/ (Written in English)
http://red--sonja.blogspot.be/ (Written in English)
http://www.fashionfillers.com/ (Written in English)
http://mysupersweetlife.com/ (Written in Dutch)
http://peachesandmondays.blogspot.be/ (Written in English)
http://lovelyloulou.blogspot.be/ (Written in Dutch)
http://dennamichelle.blogspot.be/ (Written in English)
http://galadarling.com (Written in English)

- What is your favourite outfit?
Don't have one. But I like to stay basic with loads of accessories.

- What are you proud of?
What I have achieved in life, I'll always do my best. No matter how hard life is. 

What would you still like to have done in your life?
It's all in my bucketlist, which you can find here.

Would you dare to close your eyes and randomly point with your finger on the map and then really go to that place? And why?
Not right now, because I'm only fourteen. But when I'm an adult? Yes, I want to travel much, so I'd really like that.

This was the list from Anna, you can find her list here. (Dutch)

The next list is from Denna Michelle, you can find her list here. (English)

- What do you think about these kind of awards?
I like them. I adore answering questions, don't really know why. 

- Why did you start blogging?
Thought about it for a looooong time. Everytime I was doubting and procrastinating. On the fifteenth of this month, I thought: Okay, stop procrastinating and just dó it. 
Really like it so far. Just like to share my things and thoughts, no other reason.

- Who is your favourite designer?
Okay, this maybe sounds really stupid. But I don't really like designers in particular. I know some names... But I don't really watch catwalk fashion etc.

- Who is your style icon?
Taylor Momsen, Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus.

- What item in your closet do you like the most?
My black skirt. Kind of tutu like.

- Jewellery or no jewellery?
Jewellery, absolutely. I believe it can really finish your outfit and make it special.

- What is your favourite movie?
I have more than one. LOL, The Lucky One, the Last Song, the Notebook, A Walk To Remember, Brave.

- Do you prefer gold or silver?
Silver.

- If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would you say?
Cute, girly and dramaqueen.

- What would your speech be if you won something grand?
'Thank you.'

- Who are your favourite bloggers?

http://dennamichelle.blogspot.be/ (English)
http://thechangeablepeople.wordpress.com/ (Dutch)
http://mysupersweetlife.com/ (Dutch)

Thank you, Anna and Denna Michelle.

Sources: Denna Michelle, thechangeablepeople.

4 opmerkingen: