21-10-2012

Beauty review: Max Factor 3 colors eyeshadow palette, 2 in 1 Glossy lipstick, 010 Dazzling Red and 009 Creamy Peach

Beauty isn't my strength, neither is fashion. But I want to give it a try because I think you have to try something at least. I liked it but I don't know if I'll do it again.

                             579251_443146719056480_543329364_n_large
My first beauty review is going to be about an eyeshadow palette, two lipsticks and two lipglosses. Let's start with some pictures of the products I used.


Three colours eyeshadow palette.

Lipsticks. Creamy Peach and Dazzling Red.

Lipgloss two in one.
Okay, those are the products. Let's continue with some swatches.

Eyeshadow. Pink, green and blue.
Top row, left to right. Pink lipgloss, pink lipgloss with step two,
     Second row, left to right. Creamy Peach, Dazzling Red, beige/pink
lipgloss, beige/pink lipgloss with step two.
                                        
Now, we go on with the review and some pictures. The pictures aren't really sharp because I don't have a real camera, but we'll have to go with it.



Okay, these are just my lips. For comparison. No products used.




This is Creamy Peach. The rest of the pictures will just be my lips, nothing else. My apologies because this isn´t really professional. Creamy Peach covers my lips not that good. I had to use it like seven times before it looked like this. It lasts long and it´s hard to get off. This lipstick was very cheap.


Dazzling Red. Same as Creamy Peach. I only liked this colour better. And it was even harder to get off.


The pink lipgloss. Without step two, which is just some shine. Doesn´t cover really well, it looks grainy. And when you put it on, it feels really nasty. It makes my lips look huge, either. Can´t recommend it without step two.

Pink lipgloss with step two. Still makes my lips look huge, but I like it a lot more. It´s shiney, which I prefer and it doesn´t look grainy anymore. It looks even red. Doesn´t feel nasty anymore either. One disadventage, it´s sticky.


Beige/pink lipgloss without step two. I love this one, I really do. It covers great, it doesn't feel nasty, not grainy. It's great quality. My absolute favourite. I think the colour is amazing too.


Beige/pink lipgloss with step two. I liked it more without. It's the same, only with more shine.

Blue eyeshadow. Didn´t do my whole eyelid because the brush was really harsh and it hurted. It doesn´t cover really well, but I love the colour. It´s very bright, just like the other two colours. It was very cheap, and it´s good quality.

Green eyeshadow. This one covered really well, surprisingly. I´m in love with the colour, too. It´s a bright green one. Again. it´s good quality and it´s very cheap.

Pink eyeshadow. Loved this one, it has a very natural look. Your eyes look also very open. Covered well, good quality, great price.

Source: Weheartit

1 opmerking: